Toulouse is the central region of the Island World of Claymore. "Toulouse" is first mentioned by Cynthia. Green lands and valleys. Site of Holy City of Rabona.
According to Cynthia, Toulouse is where the majority of Claymores (including the top three) are stationed, so they can quickly move to the other four quadrants of the island.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- "Toulouse" may derive from the French Post-Impressionist painter, Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec (1864–1901), as also the western region of "Lautrec."
- "Toulouse" is also a city in France.
- "トゥルーズ" transliterated is "Tourūzu." Pronounced in Japanese as "too-ru-zu."
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Claymore manga chapter 83
- ↑ Claymore manga chapter 5